Subject: Reminder: To NFPTs/For action by 15 January 2025: Nominate new NFPT representative to PHT Coordination Committee
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "Reich Andreas" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Steen E
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 14:39:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for Public Health Training (Members and 
Alternates)

Cc: National Coordinators (Members and Alternates)

Cc: Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

Cc: EPIET Office

Dear National Focal Points for Public Health Training,

This is a kind reminder in case you would like to propose a nomination or a 
self-nomination to the PHT Coordination Committee.

More information is available in the previous email.

Kind regards,

Urszula, on behalf of Public Health Training Section

Urszula Bogatynska

Training Support Specialist

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC Courses <[email-masked]>
Sent: 16 December 2024 13:44
To: Reich Andreas <[email-masked]>; Reinhild Strauss 
<[email-masked]>; Amber.litzroth 
<[email-masked]>; Javiera Rebolledo 
<[email-masked]>; Nikolay Bogdanov 
<[email-masked]>; vanya.rangelova <[email-masked]>; 
natasa.antoljak <[email-masked]>; branko.kolaric 
<[email-masked]>; Despo Constantinou 
<[email-masked]>; Anna Papandreou 
<[email-masked]>; Anna Papandreou <[email-masked]>; 
Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>; michaela.spackova 
<[email-masked]>; Steen Ethelberg <[email-masked]>; Rune Stensvold 
<[email-masked]>; Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>; Lotta Siira 
<[email-masked]>; Elisabeth DELAROCQUE-ASTAGNEAU 
<[email-masked]>; Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>; Raiser, Sofie Gillesberg 
<[email-masked]>; AlpersK <[email-masked]>; a.lamprou 
<[email-masked]>; Kassiani Mellou <[email-masked]>; Dr. 
Galgóczi Ágnes <[email-masked]>; Judit Rezsőfi 
<[email-masked]>; Patricia Garvey <[email-masked]>; 
Lisa Domegan <[email-masked]>; Ingrosso Loredana 
<[email-masked]>; D'ancona Fortunato <[email-masked]>; Dzintars 
Mozgis <[email-masked]>; Visscher Carla 
<[email-masked]>; Visscher Carla <[email-masked]>; Geismar Jan 
Henning <[email-masked]>; Dehler Silvia, Dr. med. 
<[email-masked]>; Nerija Kuprevičienė <[email-masked]>; 
Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>; Joël Mossong 
<[email-masked]>; Borg Maria-Louise at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>; Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>; Melillo Tanya at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>; Margreet te Wierik <[email-masked]>; 
Susan Hahne <[email-masked]>; hilde.klovstad <[email-masked]>; 
Ettore Amato <[email-masked]>; dorotac <[email-masked]>; 
Sadkowska-Todys Małgorzata <[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; Vasco Peixoto <[email-masked]>; 
Alina Zaharia <[email-masked]>; Adriana Pistol 
<[email-masked]>; Andrea Kološová <[email-masked]>; 
Hudečková Henrieta <[email-masked]>; veronika.ucakar 
<[email-masked]>; Irena Klavs <[email-masked]>; Zaida Herrador 
Ortiz <[email-masked]>; Silvia Herrera Leon <[email-masked]>; Emmi 
Andersson <[email-masked]>; Moa.Rehn 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: NC_CCB_Austria <[email-masked]>; sigrid.kiermayr 
<[email-masked]>; koen.blot 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Zhivka Getsova 
<[email-masked]>; Iva Christova <[email-masked]>; kcapak 
<[email-masked]>; bernard.kaic <[email-masked]>; Elisavet Constantinou 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Hana Orlíková 
<[email-masked]>; Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>; Stine Ulendorf 
Jacobsen <[email-masked]>; Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>; Julia Geller 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Otto Helve 
<[email-masked]>; Savolainen-Kopra Carita 
<[email-masked]>; Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>; Anne-Catherine VISO 
<[email-masked]>; Lea Rathmachers 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Rexroth, Ute <[email-masked]>; 
AnderHeidenMa <[email-masked]>; Theodora Kalomama 
<[email-masked]>; Dimitrios Paraskevis <[email-masked]>; 
Christakis Chatzichristodoulou <[email-masked]>; Agnes 
Danielisz <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Judit 
Rezsőfi <[email-masked]>; Guðrún Aspelund - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Lois O'Connor <[email-masked]>; Aine 
Grace <[email-masked]>; Patricia Garvey <[email-masked]>; 
Louise Cullen <[email-masked]>; Lisa Domegan <[email-masked]>; 
Francesco Maraglino <[email-masked]>; Antra Bormane 
<[email-masked]>; Dehler Silvia, Dr. med. <[email-masked]>; 
Nerija Kuprevičienė <[email-masked]>; Jurgita Pakalniškienė 
<[email-masked]>; Jurgita Pakalniškienė 
<[email-masked]>; Jean-Claude Schmit 
<[email-masked]>; Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>; Hester de Melker <[email-masked]>; Susan 
van den Hof <[email-masked]>; Macdonald, Emily Ann 
<[email-masked]>; Heidi Lange <[email-masked]>; Zacharczuk 
Katarzyna <[email-masked]>; Mariana Ferreira 
<[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; André Peralta Santos 
<[email-masked]>; Adriana Pistol <[email-masked]>; 
lucia.paulikova <[email-masked]>; ecdc <[email-masked]>; maja.socan 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Sierra Moros. María José 
<[email-masked]>; Simón Soria. Fernando <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
Agneta Falk Filipsson <[email-masked]>; Sara 
Bengtsson <[email-masked]>; birgitta.lesko 
<[email-masked]>; anette.richardson 
<[email-masked]>; Vicky Lefevre 
<[email-masked]>; Adam Roth <[email-masked]>; 
Jeanine Pommier <[email-masked]>; EPIET OFFICE 
<[email-masked]>; ECDC Courses <[email-masked]>; ECDC 
Info <[email-masked]>; ECDC Courses <[email-masked]>
Subject: To NFPTs/For action by 15 January 2025: Nominate new NFPT 
representative to PHT Coordination Committee

To: National Focal Points for Public Health Training (Members and 
Alternates)

Cc: National Coordinators (Members and Alternates)

Cc: Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

Cc: Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

Cc: Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional Development, ECDC

Cc: EPIET Office

Dear National Focal Points for Public Health Training,

The 3-year mandate of the current Public Health Training (PHT) Coordination 
is ongoing till 31 January 2026.

As there has been a recent change in the NFPT representation of Austria, we 
have now one vacancy to join the Public Health Training (PHT) Coordination 
with the role of National Focal Point for Public Health Training.

At the same time, we would like to thank Julia Weber (former NFPT Alternate 
from Austria) for contributions to the work of the Coordination Committee.

With this email, we are launching a call for nomination for one vacancy in 
the PHT Coordination Committee (NFPT role).

*	The newly appointed member will have a 3-year mandate, counted from the 
date of appointment.
*	Current members will keep their appointment ongoing till 31 January 2026 
and we will launch call for new members in the next annual hybrid meeting on 
the network in November 2025.
*	More information on the role of the Coordination Committee are available 
in the Annex 9 of 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/Coordinating-Competent-Bodies-Structures-terms-reference-interactions.pdf> 
ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies: Structures, Interactions and Terms of 
Reference

In the meantime, the call of Training Site Forum (TSF) Committee of Four has 
been launched as there is a need to appoint all four members of this 
Committee. Once this process is completed you will also be informed about 
its results.

For action:

We now invite you to submit a candidature to be one of the Coordination 
Committee members, considering that:

*	Candidate must be NFPs for Public Health Training
*	You can nominate yourself and/or a colleague
*	Do not propose current NFPT of the Coordination Committee (Alpers 
Katharina- NFPT Member, Germany; Antoljak Natasa- NFPT Member, Croatia; D’Ancona 
Paolo- NFPT Member, Italy; Herrera Leon Silvia-  NFPT Alternate, Spain; 
Orlikova Hana- NFPT Member, Czechia; Rangelova Vanya- NFPT Member, Bulgaria; 
Strauß Reinhild- NFPT Alternate, Austria)
*	Under 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:x:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/2024%20Election%20Coordination%20Committee/List%20of%20NFPTs%202024_12_16.xlsx?d=wc88289d85bc643128a8f269695d76f56&csf=1&web=1&e=sL1CjL> 
the link you can find the list of all current NFPTs

Ideally, the Coordination Committee would be comprised of a balance 
functional expertise, gender and geography.

If you would like to present yourself or nominate someone else, please click 
on this link 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=AjfXapxARkCuWcxL6jNFBwah2QZU6QFHq7zItubZHSpUMzhHUUxEVURPRDBRVkczRzBLVVJNRE1GRy4u> 
to submit your nomination by 17:00 on 15 January 2025.

What happens after nominations are received?

ECDC will contact the candidates that are not self-nominated to confirm 
their acceptance to candidate. The next step in the election process will 
then depend on the number of nominations received.

*	If no candidates are nominated, ECDC may identify and contact potential 
candidates from the network and invite their candidacy.
*	If there is one candidate proposed, ECDC will send the name of the 
candidates to all NFPs asking if there are any major objections to the 
proposed candidate
*	If there is more than one candidate, ECDC will arrange an electronic 
election. The candidate with the most votes will be proposed for 
appointment.
*	Candidate proposed for appointment will be asked to complete a declaration 
of interest (DOI).
*	ECDC will announce the results of the election via email.
*	After the election of the TSF Committee of Four (happening in parallel to 
this call for candidates), its members will become members of the 
Coordination Committee.
*	ECDC will send to NFPTs the names of the TSF Committee of Four members who 
will become Coordination Committee members, representing OCPs, asking if 
there are any major objections to the proposed list.

 Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you by 15 January 2025.

Best regards,

Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.